Part-Time Front Desk Representative
Well Life and The Injection & Infusion Clinic of ABQ is looking for a new Front Desk Representative! Both clinics are focused on delivering healthcare with a patient-centered approach. We have turned the typical healthcare experience into an enjoyable one. And now we need someone to grow our team.
We are looking for a motivated individual to undertake all receptionist and medical assistant duties. This individual with be the “face” and first point of contact for our office, patients and visitors.
Our ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being perceptive and organized.
As a receptionist, it is your responsibility to offer administrative support. You will welcome and greet people who visit the office. You will need to make sure these people are helped and receive what they came to the clinic for. You will also be responsible for answering the phone and redirection phone calls to other staff members when necessary. You will also be responsible for collecting payments on all appointments, and supplements purchased.
As a medical assistant, it is your responsibility to pull and prep patient charts for the day. After checking in patients you will need to get vitals and room patients. You will also be responsible for setting up the exam room for any procedures being performed. You do not have to be a licensed medical assistant for this position but you must be comfortable with MA type work. Some training is provided so don't be afraid to apply if you aren't sure.
We highly value our employees, so we provide you the support you need to be successful. We only expect your best effort in return. Being able to prioritize and keep track of multiple requests is essential for this position.
The goal of this position is to make patients, coworkers, and guests feel comfortable and valued.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Schedule Appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Monitoring patients during infusions and removing IVs under the direction of the RN.
- Take Patient's Vitals
Requirements and Preferences
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position is preferred.
- Knowledge of some medical language is preferred.
The position is for 20-25hours part-time M-F. The position is expected to grow to full-time, but no guaranteed. Hours can be flexible with some core hours required.
The clinic is open on weekends but are covered with weekend staff. An occasional weekend shift may be needed.
How To Apply
If you think you would be the perfect candidate for this position then please send us your resume via an email titled "I Want to Join Well Life" to apply.
Be sure to let us know why you think you would be perfect for this position. If someone referred you, please tell us who.